Welcome to the Iowa Chapter of Music Therapy! We are a dedicated group of music therapists who seek to enhance individuals' everyday lives through live music and positive interaction. We welcome members from Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, and South Dakota.
The purpose of the ICMT is to further the advancement of training and educating music therapists in and around the state, and to provide a forum for networking.
- President - Melanie Harms Espeland, Ph.D., MT-BC
- Vice President/Historian/Secretary - Kara Rewerts, MT-BC
- Membership/Treasurer - Maggie Scheppman, MT-BC
- Empowerment Workshop Coordinator - Amy Bishop, MT-BC, CBIS
- Web Designer/Coordinator - Rachel Abbe, MT-BC