*MUSIC THERAPY AWARENESS WEEK*
February 23rd - March 1st
Welcome to the Iowa Chapter of Music Therapy! We are a dedicated group of music therapists who seek to enhance individuals' everyday lives through live music and positive interaction.
The purpose of the ICMT is to further the advancement of training and educating music therapists in and around the state, and to provide a forum for networking.
- President - Kyle Wilhelm, MA, MT-BC
- Vice President/Historian/Secretary - Lindsey Wilhelm, MA, MT-BC, NMT
- Membership/Treasurer - Amber Cook, MT-BC
- Empowerment Workshop Coordinator - Melanie Harms, MT-BC
- Web Designer/Coordinator - Karen Kann, MT-BC
Music Therapy Related Links
Here are some useful links to other important music therapy websites.
Proclamation of Music Therapy Week (February 24th - March 2nd, 2013) from our Governor, Terry Branstad! Click to enlarge image.